Clinton Tries To Rattle Trump Before meeting With Putin With Insulting Tweet
Former Secretary Of State, failed presidential candidate, and all around not-a-nice-lady, Clinton seems to have forgotten herself in her latest jab at President Trump.
Hillary Clinton hit President Trump on Sunday night over his planned summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin — as she fit in a reference to the World Cup final.
Clinton tweeted: “Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?”
Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 16, 2018
She especially forgot the fact that she is the one who had dealings with Russian in the shady Uranium-One project. Where Clinton allegedly brokered a deal selling American uranium to Russian companies while receiving massive donations to her ‘charity’.
Not to mention Clinton misuse of top-secret information that she received on an unauthorized, unprotected private server. That decision left American security vulnerable to ‘foreign hackers’ who reportedly collected some 30k emails that are still being uploaded online for everyone to see.
Emails aside, Uranium-One aside, let us not forget about Benghazi:
- On September 11, 2012, radical Islamic terrorists attacked the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, and a nearby CIA annex, killing four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
- Unwilling to admit a counterterrorism failure weeks before a presidential election, Hillary Clinton led the charge to cover up the cause of the attack, is the first high-ranking administration official to publicly blame it on a YouTube video.
- While Clinton publicly blamed the video, she told her daughter Chelsea, as well as the Egyptian Prime Minister, that it was a planned terrorist attack which “had nothing to do with the film.”
- Days later, Clinton told the victims’ families that the video was to blame at a ceremony where their bodies returned home in flag-draped coffins.
- Recently, Clinton has said she never made these claims to the families, drawing sharp and public rebukes from several family members.
You may be interested
Melania Trump Explains The Difference Between An Activist And Her SonSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
Dems don't seem to understand the difference between Barron Trump and Greta Thunberg. Thunberg is an activist making speeches to…
Jill Biden Claims Trump Is Afraid Of JoeSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
Dem Presidential Candidate Joe Biden is out campaigning again and this time it appears he brought his wife along to…
Alan Dershowitz Claims The SCOTUS Practically Ruined The Dem’s Case For ImpeachmentSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
The Dems have pushed forth two articles of impeachment: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Alan Dershowitz claims that…