Democrats Announce Laughable New Campaign Slogan – Good Slogan; Wrong Party
Even though Democrats are still struggling for direction and leadership as we enter the Midterms campaigning season, they did manage to come up with a, not so unique, slogan. Brace yourselves…
“For the people”
That’s right, Democrats have apparently pledged to be ‘for the people’ moving forward – despite having struggled since 2016 to form an identity and gain credible leadership. All the while, fighting amongst themselves and relying too heavily on leaders who should have long since stepped aside.
According to Politico, the new motto, which Democratic leaders unveiled in a private meeting with members Wednesday morning, is meant to put a finer point on the broad economic-based messaging Democrats have been pushing with mixed success since last summer. That initial message — a “Better Deal” — has largely failed to break through with voters and has been openly mocked by some Democratic lawmakers.
It is impossible to comprehend how or why Democrats chose this slogan when their divisive policies and rhetoric have torn the country apart (since President Trump took office). Moreover, there are many who will rightfully question the sincerity of this message and whom it speaks to. Specifically, when Democrats claim that they are “for the people,” what people are they referring to?
- Are they “for the people” who are looking to ban our Second Amendment rights?
- Are they “for the people” who are looking to allow illegal aliens to enter and to stay in the country illegally?
- Are they “for the people” who are looking to permit illegal aliens to vote?
- Are they “for the people” who are looking to promote a socialist way of life?
- Are they “for the people” who support Obamacare’s individual mandate?
- Are they “for the people” who use positions of power within the government to try to influence a presidential election in favor of a Democratic candidate?…
Keep Reading More Here: A good slogan for the wrong party
You may be interested
Melania Trump Explains The Difference Between An Activist And Her SonSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
Dems don't seem to understand the difference between Barron Trump and Greta Thunberg. Thunberg is an activist making speeches to…
Jill Biden Claims Trump Is Afraid Of JoeSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
Dem Presidential Candidate Joe Biden is out campaigning again and this time it appears he brought his wife along to…
Alan Dershowitz Claims The SCOTUS Practically Ruined The Dem’s Case For ImpeachmentSimon Daily - December 15, 2019
The Dems have pushed forth two articles of impeachment: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Alan Dershowitz claims that…