ISIS Claims Deadly Toronto Attack, Stating It Was A “Call To Target Citizens” [Video]

July 26, 2018
513 Views

The attack took place around 10 pm Sunday night when the alleged gunman took aim at a crowded restaurant in Tronto using a handgun. The suspect was later found dead in an ally presumably from returned police fire.

ISIS has taken responsibility for the shooting but both the suspect’s family and officials say that isn’t likely. The alleged gunman reportedly suffered from mental issues. The horrific incident has left Candian’s already strict gun laws under fire.

According to ABC News, Toronto police said Wednesday there’s “no evidence to support” ISIS’s claim of responsibility for this weekend’s deadly attack in the Canadian city.

“Since Sunday evening, all areas of the Toronto Police Service have been involved in this investigation,” Toronto police said in a statement. “We have received assistance from law enforcement partners at every level and I have been updated regularly. At this stage, we have no evidence to support these claims.”
The terrorist organization is notorious for claiming any and all attacks. That is important to mention since this shooting does not seem to fit that claim, as of yet.

As Reported By The Guardian:

Three people – including the suspected gunman – have died and 13 others have been injured after a lone gunman opened fire along a lively avenue in the Canadian city of Toronto, seemingly shooting at random at pedestrians and into crowded restaurants.

Authorities identified the suspect as Faisal Hussain, 29, of Toronto, who died after an exchange of gunfire with police. It was not immediately clear whether he killed himself or was killed by police.

Police said an 18-year-old woman and a 10-year-old girl, both of them from the Toronto area, was killed in the attack. The 18-year-old was later identified as Reese Fallon. She had graduated high school last month and “was highly regarded by staff and loved by her friends”, Toronto’s mayor, John Tory, said in a statement.

Another 13 people, ranging in age 10 to 59 years, remain in hospital, with injuries ranging from minor to serious. Of the 15 victims in the attack, eight were women and girls.

 

You may be interested

Melania Trump Explains The Difference Between An Activist And Her Son
News For You
4109 views
News For You
4109 views

Melania Trump Explains The Difference Between An Activist And Her Son

Simon Daily - December 15, 2019

Dems don't seem to understand the difference between Barron Trump and Greta Thunberg. Thunberg is an activist making speeches to…

Jill Biden Claims Trump Is Afraid Of Joe
News For You
2250 views
News For You
2250 views

Jill Biden Claims Trump Is Afraid Of Joe

Simon Daily - December 15, 2019

Dem Presidential Candidate Joe Biden is out campaigning again and this time it appears he brought his wife along to…

Alan Dershowitz Claims The SCOTUS Practically Ruined The Dem’s Case For Impeachment
News For You
6764 views
News For You
6764 views

Alan Dershowitz Claims The SCOTUS Practically Ruined The Dem’s Case For Impeachment

Simon Daily - December 15, 2019

The Dems have pushed forth two articles of impeachment: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Alan Dershowitz claims that…