Tampa Mayor: ‘Bring His Head To Me’ As Killer Terrorizes Trick Or Treaters.
Killer on the loose in Tampa has claimed three lives so far but Tampa Police, as well as Mayor Buckhorn, reassure residence they will not rest. Their speeches will make you proud.
Tampa police have been working around the clock to find the murderer of three people, Monica Hoffa, Benjamin Mitchell and Anthony Naiboa, in Seminole Heights. All three murders took place in a ten-day time span and within a half-mile apart.
They were all fatally shot with what appears to be the same gun. Police are not calling the murderer a serial killer as of yet but only because they want the facts to remain clear throughout the investigation.
Surveillance footage was captured of what police are calling “A person of interest”. The man captured in the footage could not be identified by neighbors and was seen leaving the area where Benjamin Mitchell was killed. You can view that footage by clicking here.
Watch the below of the mayor’s address.
“We’re gonna get this son of a b**ch… We’re gonna hunt this son of a b**ch down” Mayor Bob Buckhorn declared addressing the police force. His speech recharged the officers as they prepared to continue the manhunt for the killer.
“This guy is not going to win. He’s not taking over this neighborhood, he’s not taking over these streets,” Buckhorn added. “You guys go hunt him down, and bring his head to me.”
During roll call, Tampa Police Chief Bryan Dugan expressed how terrible he feels for any children who may be afraid to come out for Halloween. The holiday is still one of Dugan’s favorites and he refuses to allow this ruin it for the children. Dugan vowed that if anyone is afraid he will personally be walking the streets and would love for them to join him.
“I’m gonna go out there, I’ll be personally on patrol, and you know what? If somebody wants to walk with me, they can walk with me. I’ll walk with their family and get candy with them, I might even take some of their candy,” he said.
Warning: This video contains some strong language. Their messages were too powerful and heartfelt not to share this with you.
As reported by Travis Fedschun with Fox News.
“We’re now calling [A] person who is seen running after Benjamin Mitchell’s murder a ‘person of interest,'” he said at a news conference Thursday as officials released new video of the person running away from the area.
In the video, the person is seen walking and flipping a cell phone in their hands before running in the opposite direction around the time Mitchell was shot dead.
“If that were me in that video, I have to believe that my neighbors would be able to identify me,” he said.
The second killing took place on Oct. 13, when Monica Caridad Hoffa, 32, was found dead in a vacant lot of a gunshot wound.
A week ago, officers were patrolling the area when they heard gunshots and found Anthony Taino Naiboa dead on the sidewalk, about 100 yards from where one of the other victims was killed.
Officials are offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest.
Dugan promised worried parents that trick-or-treating will still take place in the neighborhood, adding he will “personally be on patrol” there on Halloween night.
You may be interested
Watch: Cops Take On Buttigieg Head On: “Drop The Politics”Simon Daily - October 22, 2019
Presidential Candidate Pete Buttigieg is under scrutiny after he didn't back his own police force. Buttigieg is the Mayor of…
Transwoman Sues After Woman Refuses To Wax His Family JewelsSimon Daily - October 22, 2019
A transwoman is nothing more than a man that now identifies as a woman. The person can still have the…
Libs Triggered After Actor Calls Out Mother Who Claims 3-Year-Old Is TransSimon Daily - October 22, 2019
Actor Mario Lopez, famous for his role on Saved by the Bell back in the 90's, triggered gender identity folks. …