Upon taking office Biden showed us that the far left had changed him. He went straight to work with executive orders, forcing through mandates only the most Liberal Americans would be behind, like his oppressive legislation that made biological women second-class citizens. He pushed to make it so confused men had rights to female locker rooms, sports teams, and even female prisons. Senator Tom Cotton is started with the women in the most danger, with female inmates. He is introducing legislation to get the foxes out of the hen house.
“Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) today introduced the Preventing Violence Against Female Inmates Act, legislation to prohibit the Bureau of Prisons from housing prisoners with persons of the opposite sex. Text of the bill may be found here.
“President Biden’s plan to house male and female prisoners together will put women in danger. Documented cases prove that placing men—including ones who ‘identify’ as female—in women’s prisons puts female inmates at increased risk of sexual assault. My bill will stop the president’s ill-conceived plan and keep men and women separated in federal prison,” said Cotton.
The American Principles Project, Heritage Action, and Concerned Women for America LCA support this bill.
The Preventing Violence Against Female Inmates Act would:
- Forbid the Bureau of Prisons from using asserted “gender identity” to house inmates of one sex with inmates of the opposite sex.
- As a condition of receiving certain federal law enforcement grant funds, forbid state correctional institutions from using gender identity to house inmates of one sex with inmates of the opposite sex.
The Preventing Violence Against Female Inmates Act would not:
- Prevent prisons from designating a separate housing option for inmates based on their asserted “gender identity,” as long as they are not housed with inmates of the opposite sex.
- For example, a prison would be free to set up specific housing units for transgender inmates based on security, medical, or programming needs, but would not be allowed co-locate those inmates with inmates of the opposite sex.
- Prohibit co-locating male and female prisoners for reasons unrelated to asserted “gender identity.”
- For example, a state or federal institution would still be allowed to use short-term detention cells in a courthouse to house both male and female prisoners during a trial in which they are both witnesses, subject to normal security considerations to protect all detainees.”
Female inmates are reporting that these men, who are identifying as female, are raping and sexually assaulting the actual females. And really the Libs were cruel here. These are not men who have cut off their genitalia or even been chemically castrated. It’s just men who are claiming that they are suddenly female. The outcome was obvious.