Ivanka Trump Targeted in Terror Plot
A new report says Ivanka Trump was pulled into a dangerous terror plot tied to an IRGC-trained operative. The allegation is simple and chilling. The target was the First Daughter. The motive, according to sources and investigators, was revenge for the U.S. strike that killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani.
Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi, a 32-year-old Iraqi national, was arrested on May 15 in Turkey and later extradited to the United States. Federal officials say he is a senior member of Kata’ib Hizballah, a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization. The Justice Department also says he worked as an operative tied to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and was involved in nearly 20 attacks and attempted attacks across Europe and the United States.
According to the New York Post, Al-Saadi had even obtained a blueprint of Ivanka Trump’s Florida home. Sources said he was talking openly about killing her.
“After Qasem was killed, he [Al-Saadi] went around telling people ‘we need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump the way he burned down our house,’” Entifadh Qanbar, a former deputy military attaché in the Iraqi embassy in Washington told The Post.
“We heard that he had a plan of Ivanka’s house in Florida,” Qanbar added.
Ivanka Trump targeted for assassination by IRGC terrorist in twisted plot to avenge president taking out his mentor: sources https://t.co/OggBkA0E6u pic.twitter.com/1SeDDGxLyX
— New York Post (@nypost) May 22, 2026
Last week, the DOJ said Al-Saadi was charged with six terrorism-related counts. Assistant Attorney General for National Security John A. Eisenberg said, “As alleged, Al-Saadi coordinated a wave of attacks across Europe, including bombings, arson, and assaults targeting American communities and interests,” said Assistant Attorney General for National Security John A. Eisenberg. “The complaint further alleges that Al-Saadi discussed attacking locations in New York, California, and Arizona and presented a serious threat to our national security. We will continue to work closely with international partners to hold terrorists accountable in U.S. courts.”
The case keeps widening. The Guardian reported that a complaint unsealed in Manhattan also accuses him of organizing a shooting outside the U.S. Consulate in Toronto in March and a stabbing attack on two Jewish men in London in April. That points to a network that reached well beyond one target and one country.
لتذكير عليكم ان تعلموا ان ماحدث من امور غامضة في برشلونة العام الماضي و قبل ايام قارب ماجوري في ايطاليا و نحن الان نذكركم بهذا الشهر الذي لطالما ذقتم فيه جزء من بأسنا و خصوصا العملية الاستشهادية في بورغاس بلغاريا … لا تهاجموا الشباب الابرياء و لا تختبروا صبرنا و السلام pic.twitter.com/aQJzKTtthB
— محمد باقر سعد السعدي (@bakr81950) June 8, 2023
What stands out here is how far the threat allegedly went. This was not just online noise or wild talk. Federal officials say it was a real operation with planning, targets, and a long trail of violence. That is the kind of threat law enforcement takes dead seriously.
Few outside of the FBI have heard of Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood al-Saadi, but they say he’s behind a series of attacks – including in the UK
But the complaint against him describes the 32-year-old as a key figure in Iran’s covert overseas terror operations 👇… pic.twitter.com/l0P7ZepLrp
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) May 22, 2026

